Core Wealth Management is looking for a team member who would like to establish a long-lasting relationship and grow with our firm. We are looking for someone who is passionate about developing relationships based on trust and providing advice that is in the best interests of their clients across all facets of their financial life.
The Fee-Only Wealth Manager will:
- Develop relationships with prospective clients based on trust and by displaying an empathetic understanding of their situation and showcasing financial planning expertise.
- Be an excellent listener and able to ask thought provoking questions to help client’s identify their goals and objectives
- Create detailed, highly customized financial plans that address client’s unique situation and needs. Plans need to be written and presented to clients in a clear and concise manner that be easily understood.
- Manage client relationships to implement financial plans and review and monitor them on an ongoing basis.
- Develop, articulate, implement, and manage investment programs.
- Provide outstanding client service including financial plan updates, investment portfolio reviews, and willingness to address client specific concerns.
- Proactively identify opportunities that will bring clients closer to reaching their goals
- Author blog posts for website as well as client communication pieces
- Work with other team members on a collaborative basis
- Identify ways to improve firmwide productivity and opportunistically assist with firmwide marketing and growth initiatives.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field and a CFP designation
- Be a self-starter and have a strong work ethic
- Have several years (5+ year) of advisory experience in a client facing role
- Enjoy a dual faceted position that utilizes both analytical skills as well as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Be an excellent listener, be able to ask thought-provoking questions and be able to communicate both orally and in writing.
- Exhibit an empathetic, non-judgmental demeanor
- Be able to build rapport with prospective clients
- Be a creative problem solver with an ability to think outside the box
- Adhere to high ethical standards and always act in an extremely professional manner
- Take ownership of client relationships and take pride in work
- Be a team player
- Demonstrated ability to work in a small company environment
- Existing client base a plus, but not required
We offer a compensation package that includes a base salary and a bonus structure, employer subsidized health insurance, paid time off, and a 401(k) plus employer matching. Significant opportunity for personal growth and development.