Jackie Goldstick CFP®, Director of Financial Planning at Core Wealth Management, is a member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA).
NAPFA promotes and embodies the basic principles on which our firm is built:
As a NAPFA advisor, both Jackie and the other professionals at Core Wealth Management, pride themselves on providing unbiased comprehensive wealth management services to a wide array of individuals and families.
Founded in 1983, the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of fee-only financial advisors – highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
- Do NOT receive commissions or referral fees of any kind.
- Hold the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation.
- Complete a rigorous continuing education program every two years.
- Adhere to a strict code of ethics, including taking a fiduciary oath.
- Act in good in good faith.
- Are completely transparent when it comes to disclosing conflicts of interest that may impact a client in any way.
NAPFA requirements are so strict that someone looking for an advisor can rely on NAPFA membership as a way to sort out advisors who have made the highest level of commitment toward removing conflicts of interest and putting the client’s interest first.
At Core Wealth Management, our financial and professional interests are aligned with those of our clients.
We enter into a legally binding fiduciary relationship with each of our clients, always putting their interest ahead of our own.
The only compensation we receive is from our clients in the form of hourly fees, project-based fees or fees based on a percentage of assets under management.
OUR CLIENTS COME FIRST, AND WE WORK EXCLUSIVELY FOR THEM.
CONNECT WITH US
Stay up to date on the latest company news,
industry updates, and more.